- Consultant in computer vision, machine learning and data science:
Develop an image-based counterfeit application system for recognizing a product through its pattern
Develop accurate methods for features tracking and motion modeling in non-invasive and automated treatment of heart arrhythmia
Develop Deep Learning and Support Vector Machines-based algorithms for automatic classification and prediction of grains qualities using NIR and 3D image data
Analyse medical data and outcome modelling for predicting human fertility
Analyse satellite imagery for tracking and predicting deforestation using Google Earth Engine
Medical Image Analysis Center, Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Basel • Basel • Switzerland
- Conducted several research projects: segmentation of cranial nerves, image registration for 2D,3D and 4D data, muscles segmentation, 2D to 3D data matching, segmentation of spinal cords, organ motions modelling.
Applied Mathematics Group, Malmoe University • Malmoe • Sweden
- Conducted research on developing novel computer vision and machine learning methods for tracking and segmentation with applications to video and 3D-reconstruction.
BINUS Applied Technology Laboratory • Jakarta • Indonesia
- ICT consultant for several NGOs and companies: analysing data for business and humanitarian, architected and maintained databases (mainly mySQL and Microsoft SQL), designed and developed websites, developed software for data analysis, developed expert system for university graduation, developed user oriented modules for application of parallel algorithms in nano and micro scale computing.
Bina Nusantara University • Jakarta • Indonesia
- Supervised several undergraduate student theses, conducted research projects on face recognition and optical character recognition using neural network, taught undergraduate courses: Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Calculus, Logic and Set Theory, Programming and Algorithm, Advance Calculus, Artificial Intelligence, and Matrix and Linear Transformation.
Cyber@ccess, Bina Nusantara University • Jakarta • Indonesia
- Developed web and desktop applications: e-commerce, e-learning, administration system, queuing system, payroll system, and information system.