CONSULT for Hotels & Restaurants • Beyrouth • Lebanon
• Londres • United Kingdom
- • Offering hotels various promotional incentives to subscribe to CNN International, including the launch of the Guide to CNN International Partner Hotels onto the Internet and the quarterly publication, CNN Traveller.
• Coordinating these promotional benefits with other CNN International offices worldwide.
• Developing new promotional benefits to maintain and expand CNN International’s hotel client base.
• Managing the production of all relevant promotional material for CNN International.
• Conducting surveys, with the support of our research team, aimed at gaining a better understanding of the importance of CNN International to frequent and business travellers.
Self-employed • Geneve • Switzerland
- Supported small business’ on various aspects of marketing, branding and digital presence. Clients included:
• Hania Farrell Photography - London: Developed all the social media marketing of the business for the launch for her first exhibition in London.
• Capvest Advisors - Geneva: Worked on the company’s rebranding, Website development, brochures and presentation templates. Liaised and briefed various agencies in the UK and in Geneva for the design element.
• Designersouq.com – London – Development from scratch of an ecommerce website
- Marketing Geneva as a leisure destination to the travel trade and B2C in Brazil, the Gulf Countries and Russia/CIS regions. Responsibilities include:
Developing and executing social media strategies and campaigns in those markets. Conducting the first ever B2C and Media campaign for Geneva Tourism in the GCC with KPIs exceeded by 300%. Facebook listed it as a success story https://www.facebook.com/business/success/geneva-tourism
• Responsible for developing new and strategic B2B and B2C partnerships for Geneva that will generate room nights business for Geneva; as well as greater awareness
• Proven track record of successful negotiation for impactful, complex deals, including partnerships management.
• I was responsible to source, brief and select social media agencies in all those markets, so all our community management is geo targeted. I manage the communications with those agencies, ensuring they are kept up to date with our global and market strategies, so their communications are well aligned.
• Liaising closely with local partners in Geneva to ensure a diverse representation of the destination.
• Working closely with Swiss Tourism and ensuring Geneva’s strategy and brand positioning is well represented on their platforms.
• Seeking PR and Media opportunities to enhance Geneva’s exposure in those markets.
• Coming up with a 5-year marketing strategy plan in those markets ensuring the right marketing mix is represented.
• Panelist at the 2018 Arabian Travel Market in Dubai
• Project management - from ideation to execution won Europe’s Leading City Break Destination Award at the World Travel Awards 2017 for Geneva.